It is the "List". You know the "list" of celebrities you just love and absolutely wanna get down and dirty with. Perhaps some just down. And some just plain ol' dirty. It's the list where if ever in life you came across one of these people, you will be able to hook up with them. That is, if they want you. And also assuming that you are either married or with someone that makes this whole experience that more unreal.
So I had my list made up by the time I was in university and began thinking about it when I was in high school. (See right). I decided to publish and write about it because it has undoubtedly changed. Some of them anyway. Michael has one. I think his sucks though. The only two I like on his list are Jessica Alba and Kate Beckinsale. Now he's considering a change to add Megan Tranny Fox on there. What is he thinking?
Anyway, I always think about the people on this list and how as years passed and they got more famous, I couldn't help but think I had something to do with it. Ha. Like the Top 5 in my mind was sent telepathically to all of Hollywood and/or the music industry. In other words, their success was my doing. But just like that, they also publicly humiliated themselves one way or another and is now why most of them have been D-listed.
I begin my critique from bottom-up of my list:
Number Five- Ashley Parker Angel: I had enough of a hard time with including him in my list with such an effeminate name. But boy bands are boy bands and he was one hot sugar blondie. The way he handled Shelley during his O-Town days attracted me to him even more. Now, with both Shelley and his boy band career in the dump somewhere, and the fact that he named his son Lyric (barf), I have flushed him out of my list faster than you can say "O-Town's done da-da". Not even Punk'd was able to revive him for me.
Number Four- Hayden Christensen: Okay fell in love with this guy since I randomly switched the channel to a crap show titled Higher Ground. Next thing you know, he was cast as George Lucas' Anakin Skywalker. (Yes, I would like to think I inadvertently had something to do with that.) Hated him in Life as a House and loved him again in Jumper (though the movie itself was garb).
He seems humble enough. And he's friggen Canadian. Bonus. He's from Unionville. Bonus plus two. And now engaged to Rachel Bilson aka Summer from The OC . Bonus subtract two. But since he apparently still shops at Costco in Markham and the fact that my dad's friend coached him in tennis, I keep him on my list.
Number Three- CMM: Was Hot as hell. Still Hot as hell. Loved and still love One Tree Hill. I'd like to say I discovered him when he was first in Dawson's Creek though. (See, it's that whole telepathic influence thing I was telling you about.) But he has been D-Listed for three main reasons:
1) Had a super and equally hot wife Sophia Bush and cheated on her with Paris Hilton. Talk about downgrading and degrading.
2) Got engaged with an 18-year-old only months after his marriage was annulled. She was an extra on OTH. Another point lost.
3) He had a fling with Paris Hilton. Did I mention that already? She's so freaking gross. LaineyGossip calls her Ebola Paris Hilton. True Enough.
Number Two- Ryan Phillippe: White Squall. Yes, that far back. Even when his character pissed himself. Cruel Intentions (LOVE that movie) and 54 however, turned me off from him. The fact that he couldn't get over his ex-wife making more money than him (aka more famous than he is) and that I can't get this "gay-like" image of him off of my mind = the boot. Still like him because he's a real father figure. Something the world is lacking these days. And because he's still hot. But sadly, don't think it's enough.
Number One- Justin Timberlake: Do I really need to explain? Like I said earlier, boy bands are boy bands. Only negative for me: his new gf Jessica what's her name. Would rather have him with Michael's top lister Jessica. Despite this "flaw", JT is always, always number one. Always on my list. Always on my mind. Where is that naked picture I have of him?
So that's that. I know, I'm a total celeb freak. Don't lie, so are you. I (along with Leesh) are the reasons why we have US Weekly, OK!, etc. and the paparazzi.
So what's next? That's right, my "New and Improved" or at least updated list. Look out for it in the near future. It takes time as it takes a lot of thinking. Ha. Again, any suggestions- and if you know my type- just give'r.
Here they in order of preference, my list circa 1999. Do I have a type you think? Which one looks like Michael then?

3 comments:
I am truly enjoying your blog and you've only posted 3 times. I think my list was indentical to yours back in 1999, when I first met you. We pretty much had the same taste in celeb guys. But my list is so different now and I'm having trouble thinking of my 5th guy.
Have you seen a recent pic of Ashley? I should send it to you.
I think you should keep JT on your list...you had quite an imaginary love affair with him. :P
i know leesh, "he's OUR type" remember? lol loved the pics of APA btw, but still not enough! wheres the suggestions at?
mareens, justin will never leave. my imaginary affair is still strong and is why he's always my number 1. geez girl read it! lol just kidding i know, i write too much!
Post a Comment