It's the NEW Countdown!

Friday, August 14, 2009

14 seconds

14 seconds is all it took.
For me to get foolishly excited for Edward.
For me to turn into an insane twi-hard again.
New trailer? Shit yeah! LEESH, LEESH what do you think?!?!?
Jacob can f-ck right off! (But holy eff, fake or not, check out those Quilete abs!)
Check the countdown. Be sure to stay home and as far away from theatres, malls- anywhere outdoors really- when the clock is done.
Unless you're like Leesh and I, we'll be camping out in line the night before.
14 seconds. Almost as fast as it took Edward to put his hands over Bella's ears to prevent her from hearing the Volturi and friends devour the tourists.
Edward protecting Bella. Sigh.
How old am I?
How old are you?
Who f-cking cares! It's the new trailer!!!


(Here's the first and official one for those who haven't seen it. Or for those who just want to see it again and again and again.)

1 comment:

leesh said...

Oh I saw this one...there is actually a fan made trailer (it includes a lot of scenes from the movie) that's pretty good. If I find it again, I will post it on my blog. 95 more days, I can't wait. I will be taking November 20th off from work. I am just that crazy.