I've seen it! I waited impatiently and finally saw New Moon yesterday with Steph.
It did not disappoint.
I LOVED LOVED LOVED the movie.
And sadly, now more than ever, I am more in love with Edward.
I think the main reason why I loved this movie so much was simply because I did not expect anything from it. I was so disappointed with Twilight and how that sh-thole of a movie destroyed everything my mind conjured up about Edward and Bella's love. So going in to this movie, I kept telling myself, "It will suck, it won't be as good as you would like.." etc.
So with an unexpecting sort of attitude, I got most of what I came for.
Edward. Aside from the fact that he looked to owlish with his super yellow glowy eyes and way too pale skin, he was goddamn delicious. I love Edward. So goddamn much it hurts. lol
I mean, when Bella was waiting for him at school right in the beginning and he comes out of his car walking like he runs shit made every inch of me tingle. How I wanted to be Bella and for him to just walk up to me and kiss me. lol Except that didn't happen. They said some birthday babble and not enough tongue use the right way was going on.
I also knew, because of the book, that Edward wouldn't be that much of a presence in the movie, and instead would get Jacob. Now, I hate Jacob with all my heart. Hate him in the book. Not so much of a fan of the actor playing him either. But f-ckme when Taylor Lautner stripped off that shirt to stop Bella's head from bleeding... HOLY SH-T. I mean where the hell did THOSE come from? I was literally counting... one two three... yep eight and then some. So cut to the core. So good. Then I remembered he's like 17. Oh shame on me. Oh well.
It surprises me to say that Jacob in the movie didn't actually bother me as much though as in the book. Might be his acting, might be the fact that I was constantly distracted by his totally ripped bod but he was "aiiight". He wasn't as annoying as in the book. But still, he shouldn't stick his sh-t where it don't belong and it don't belong with Bella! I did feel a little-- very little--- sorry for him when she rejected him (finally) towards the end. Especially when he's side by side with Edward. I mean nice tan vs pasty skin, but ehh what can you do...
That brings me to my most anticipated scene. Italy. The Volturi. Didn't even know it was pronounced Vol-tur-eee. I've been saying it Vol-tur-eye. I like my way better. More fahncee. Anyway, expected a bit more from these scenes, but it was pretty good. They included the tourists coming in. Great. They included sexy Heidi. Super. They included kids with the tourists. NOT GOOD. Edward was NOT covering Bella's ears which was (weirdly) my most favourite part of Italy/Volturi. SO NOT GOOD. But was good enough. Jane creep the shit out of here now! Aro- clap clap fascinating! "BELLA-R'S ALIVE!" lol loved it.
But my number one complaint about the Italy scene. THE REUNION. WHAT THE F-CKITY-F-CK-F-CK?!?!?! She ran. Bella was running her goddamn chucks off and bounced off Edwards SO SO body. YOU CANNOT, CANNOT, simply CANNOT have Edward's body looking the way it did after flashing us with Jacob's. EDWARD SHOULD NOT HAVE CHEST HAIR. Said that from the first movie-- he was too hairy. EDWARD SHOULD NOT HAVE A WEAKER LOOKING BODY THAN JACOB. No. No. NO! It was good. Just not good enough once you've seen Jacob's. That was a HUGE disappointment.
Next, they ommitted the line where Edward thinks he;s in heaven, yaddi ya but they didn't even kiss. They talked about some shit and she apologized about some other and I was falling off my seat waiting for some serious action. It came eventually but your tingles wear out by then.
At least there were more kissing scenes in this movie compared to Twilight. But never, never enough. Especially when it comes to those two. I need them to be together in real life because it will make me happy. lol So pathetic but so necessary.
I cannot wait for Eclipse. I hope they romps around much more then. They better include the part when Bella's sleeping, rolls over, finds Edward and oops, he's on top of her and they're going at it like they should only to be stopped by her heavy panting and his "control". Boo that. But they better include it. Rompsy romps.
Speaking of heavy panting. That "goodbye" kiss before the breakup. What was up with those noises? I wasn't sure if I liked it or hated it. Guess I gotta see it again!
Volturi cast was great. Wolves were great. Paul? Hello! Come to me.
Rosalie still bothers me. So does Alice's nose and Jasper's hair. Emmett I like.
I hope Breaking Dawn comes into movie life as well. That would be the most difficult to do but would love to see it. Renesmee. How will you look? Bella-- how will YOU look?
Im sure I have a lot more to say but it's late, I'm tired and I gotta go dream some more about Edward and the movie.
Im going to watch it again.
It was worth the wait. Especially to have a quiet theatre of 10 or less people. No screaming girls. No interrupters. Perfect. Free popcorn and a drink. Superb.
Not going to bother to edit this one.
Maybe tomorrow.
Edward, I love you.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment